1. Make sure there are hooks in the cob walls to hang hammocks from!
2. Mixing one’s own little batch of cob gives the stomper complete control of the batch. Dancing alone has it’s merit.
3. Really wet batches are easy on the body and quick to mix.
4. A nice little pot of tea makes breaks more special. (Especially fermented and rolled Dong Ding! Thank you for leaving some, Careen!)
5. Carve out little Fairy Corners by guiding growth and weeding out even native invasives.
6. Make sure wood embedded in cob stay nice and dry. Here is her idea for window installation we are considering.
7. When the cob is not doing what you want it to do and you become mad at the walls, sleep on it.